- BMI greater then 85 percentile for age
- Highly motivated child and parent
- Medical: Initial assessment, including physical exam, measurement of height, weight, Blood pressure, skin-fold thickness and blood work. This is followed monthly for 6 months and then two more checks at 9 months and then again at 12 months.
- Nutrition: Initial full assessment with Mr. W.A. Harris, a registered dietician with Gateway Medical Center, followed by monthly follow up for 6 months and then 2 more visits at 9 months and 12 months.
- Exercise program: twice a week (one hour each) for 6 months at Circuit Athletics.
2817 Wilma Rudolf Blvd,Clarksville, TN 37043
- The Exercise program will be free. Your insurance will be billed for the medical and nutritional components.